We are passionate about creating delicious chocolates for you to enjoy. If you like our chocolates please tell your friends – if you don’t please tell us!
Ordering and availability
• Products and packaging are subject to change without prior notice.
• All products are subject to availability – if a product you have ordered is unavailable, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a suitable replacement or refund.
• All orders must be paid for in full before your order can be accepted.
• You are requested to complete the order form fully and accurately, as we cannot be held responsible for your order being held back or failure to deliver due to an error in the details you have provided.
• Prices are subject to change.
• All prices are displayed in British pounds and are inclusive of VAT.
• Prices do not include delivery charges.
• Orders will usually be prepared and dispatched within 2-4 working days.
• If you require your order to be delivered on a particular day, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
• All items are sent first class by Royal Mail unless otherwise specified. The total cost of postage and packaging will be £3.75 and will be added at the checkout.
• We cannot accept liability if delivery is not made due to the recipient not being available, or if your order becomes unsatisfactory as a result of non-delivery.
• Unfortunately we do not have control over the temperature during delivery of your order and we cannot accept responsibility for any products that have been affected by heat.
Cancellations and returns
• In accordance with the Distance Selling Directive 2000, the right of withdrawal of 7 days working days does not apply to contracts for the supply of perishable food items, including fresh chocolates.
• Orders may be cancelled only if not already dispatched.
• If you wish to return the product because you believe it to be faulty or damaged, you may return it at your own cost within 48 hours of receiving it, stating reasons for return. Returns cannot be accepted after this period. Following an acceptance of the complaint by Ms Cocoa, the returned order will be refunded or exchanged.
• All refunds are conditional upon proof of purchase and can only be made to the purchaser of the goods.
• We recognise and maintain your privacy and we ask in return that you recognise the trademark and intellectual property rights of Ms Cocoa. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute any of the logos, text, images or any other content on this site without prior written permission from Ms Cocoa.